Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag... I'm it!


My friend Catherine tagged me.  I'm 50.  I haven't played tag since elementary school.  Ah well, I must need the exercise.  The rules of the adult version of the game are this:

1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your site.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag 5 more blogs and link to those too.

I never do chain letters.  Ever.  So I feel a little odd about tagging other peoples blogs. Especially because I don't know too many other people with blogs.  But here goes.

Life lessons - You never stop learning

Every day it's something new.   A lesson about your own life, your parent's life, your cat's life, a still life.  What's it all mean? What's it mean to me in particular?  I've been reflecting a bit on images I come across in the surf, trying to define how they make me feel.  The looking inward has been a little cathartic. If you're interested take a look at my Cache.

Okay, now for the final inning of the game. Sophie, Susan, Tammy, Tamra and Angela... Tag YOU'RE It! 

(scroll down to find Angela's English version)

4 comments:

Catherine Witherell said...

It's not really like a chain letter thing. It's a friendship, networking, art community, fun kind of thing.

Hey, I'm 50!

Those pictures in your cache are beautiful! And life lessons can be fun too.

Catherine

Lora ~ said...

Aren't we all 50? It's the new 20!

Thanks for the complement on my Cache. I choose pictures that make my fingers stop in their clicks.

Tamra said...

I'm digging the Cache too! Heck, I'll not stop at the Cache--that Honeysuckle Brooch is awesome!!!

I'll be 40 in 3.5 years, does that count for anything??? LOL!

Oh, and THANKS for the tag... ;-) Just kidding--I don't mind at all.

Lora ~ said...

Thanks! The Honeysuckle Brooch was made in my fabrication class. I was Realllly happy with the way it turned out. I have such a high price on it on Etsy 'cos I'm not sure I want to sell it. ;¬ )

If 50 is the new 20, then you must be prepubescent Tamra. Enjoy it and keep up your health insurance.